Terms and Conditions for Buyers
- Basic provisions
- These Regulations define the rules of functioning and use of the Website (Store) DEKO EKO, rights and obligations and the scope of responsibility of the Administrator, Sellers and Buyers.
- Each Seller, upon the commencement of using the Website and Products offered on it, is obliged to read the Regulations and may take further actions after prior consent and acceptance of all its provisions.
- The Administrator acts as an intermediary in transactions between the Sellers and Buyers via the DEKO EKO Store. For this purpose, the Administrator allows Sellers to place offers to sell Products in the Store.
- The Administrator also sells its own Products through the DEKO EKO Store.
- The administrator runs the store focused primarily on recycled products created from recycled materials. We also allow up-dating products, products made using environmentally-friendly production methods respecting the natural environment, products made of ecological materials (eg organic cotton) and products made of materials that are easily recyclable (eg cardboard). In special cases, after individual acceptance by the Administrator, we also allow selected Products for charity purposes. The assortment assumes the widest range of recycling brands on the Polish market as well as the offer of recycling brands from around the world.
The terms used in these Regulations mean:
- Administrator – DEKO EKO spółka z oo with headquarters in Krakow, Al. Słowackiego 44 lok 5, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000606526, using NIP number 6772400033 and REGON 363938854; e-mail address: email@example.com
- Service (Store) – online shop DEKO EKO operating at the URL www.dekoeko.pl , which provides electronic services consisting in placing and maintaining offers Sellers on the Website and handling sales transactions concluded via the Website. The store is run by the Administrator. Responsible for the content posted on the dekoeko.pl Store website is the Administrator, which you can contact via the dekoeko.pl website. The contractor of the Store’s website is Hevi Agency (functional and graphic design) based in Krakow.
- Product – item put up for sale in the store.
- Product Card – a page maintained on the Website presenting in detail the given Product.
- Seller – a natural person who is 18 years of age and has full legal capacity, a natural person running a business or legal entity and an organizational unit without legal personality, publishing on the Website the offer of Products to which they are entitled to all copyrights and issuing them for sale. The Seller is also the Administrator with respect to the Products offered by him.
- Seller’s offer – all Products posted by the Seller on the Website, their descriptions, properties, information on shipping costs and delivery time.
- Buyers – natural persons who are over 18 years of age and have full legal capacity, legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, but who may acquire rights and incur liabilities on their own behalf.
- Consumer – Buyer who is a natural person and performs a legal act not related directly to his business or professional activity.
- Users – persons using the Website: both the Buyer and the Seller.
- Account of the Buyer – an electronic service consisting in maintaining a separate place on the Website for the Buyer and collecting data on transactions carried out by him.
- Product Price – the gross price for the Product offered on the Website is visible in the Product Card and accepted when placing the order.
- Regulations – these Online Store Regulations.
- General provisions
- The sale of Products offered on the Website is concluded between the Seller and the Buyer.
- If the Products offered on the Website are not issued by the Administrator, then the Administrator acts as an intermediary in the transaction, participating in placing the offer on the Website, handling the order, handling payments and possible returns or complaints.
- At the latest at the time of displaying the Product, the Buyer has the opportunity to become acquainted with the identifying information, in particular about the company, the body that registered the business, as well as the number under which the Seller was registered, the address of his company, e-mail address and telephone or fax numbers if are available, under which the consumer can quickly and effectively contact the entrepreneur, as well as the address at which the Buyer can file complaints.
- After the payment for the Product on the Administrator’s bank account, the order is forwarded to the Seller for execution.
- Orders placed via the Store and consisting of Products of more than one Seller will be distributed among the respective Sellers. The buyer bears the shipping costs of Products ordered from individual Sellers.
- The prices of Products offered on the Website are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices. The prices given at the Products do not include shipping costs, which are included in the Card of each Product on the Dekoeko.com store page in the „TRANSACTIONS CONDITION” section.
- By making transactions on the Website, the Buyer agrees to receive from the Seller or the Administrator messages regarding sales transactions concluded via the Website to the e-mail address indicated by them.
- Contact with the Administrator or the Seller who is not the Administrator is possible via the CONTACT page https://dekoeko.pl/kontakt/ or the messenger to which the link is in the product card, as well as on the profile page of the Seller under the name „Contact the creator”
- Placing orders
- Orders from Buyers are accepted through the website of the Store www.dekoeko.pl after the ordering procedure. In the order, the Buyer shall in particular choose the Products ordered, mark the delivery address, choose the payment method.
- Before sending an order for processing, the Buyer may check and modify the Products ordered again.
- The Buyer shall submit to the Seller a binding offer for the purchase of Products after passing the entire ordering procedure on the website of the Website www.dekoeko.pl , ie at the order stage marked as „send order”.
- The contract for the sale of Products offered through the Website is concluded when the Administrator accepts the Buyer’s order, which means that the contract becomes legally effective.
- The order placed by the Buyer will be executed provided that the product is available from the Seller. In the case of unavailability of the Products, extended time of order completion or extended delivery time, relevant information can be found on the Service website in the Product Card. However, the lack of such information on the Website does not mean that the Product is available. In the event of unavailability of the Product at the description of which there was no relevant information, the Buyer will be immediately notified by email about the impossibility of the contract.
- In the case of unavailability of the Products (depletion), the Administrator / Seller shall post relevant information on the website www.dekoeko.pl in the Product Card („SOLD”); in the event, however, if the Administrator / Seller provided adequate information about the unavailability of a given Product after accepting the Buyer’s order, or for any other reason, was unable to fulfill such an order, he will be entitled to withdraw from the sales contract without delay. If the Buyer has paid for the Product, the Administrator shall return the Buyer the payment for the Product immediately.
- In order to place an order for a selected Product, the Buyer should:
- make a Product selection and specify the parameters selected by them (if available), such as size, color, type of material, etc. and specify the quantity of the Product ordered;
- add the product to the basket by pressing the „BUY” button;
- after adding all the Products to the basket, choose the delivery method;
- accept the final payment for the order, which consists of the sum of the prices of all Products and the sum of shipping costs incurred by the Buyer, by pressing the „SUMMARY” button;
- fill out the order form by providing correct shipping details (name, surname, e-mail address, complete shipping address, telephone number);
- accept the terms of the Regulations;
- choose the payment method for the order;
- accept and finalize the order by pressing the „ACCEPT” button;
- the condition of accepting the order is to provide correct contact details (first name, last name, e-mail address, complete shipping address, telephone number). Orders without correct or incomplete data will not be accepted for execution;
- The Administrator reserves the right to verify the correctness and accuracy of each order by contacting the Buyer on the phone number provided by the Buyer in the order / registration form. The telephone contact will only take place on business days from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. If the Buyer does not provide a telephone number in the order form or the registration form, the contact regarding the order verification will be effected by e-mail;
- By completing the order form or the registration form, the Buyer agrees to disclose and transfer to the Seller and the Administrator their data contained in these forms in order to complete the transactions concluded between the Buyer and the Seller on the Website;
- The price given for each Product and visible when placing the order is binding at the time of placing the order by the Buyer;
- A correctly placed order is confirmed by an automatic message sent by the Website to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer in the registration form / order form.
- In the message sent, the total cost of fees for the order will be given (item: total amount to be paid) and Administrator’s bank account number, to which such fees should be transferred if the Buyer chose this payment option.
- Failure to receive an automated message from the Website within 24 hours of placing the order means that the Buyer’s order has not been received by the Website and could not be forwarded to the Seller. In this case, the Buyer should contact the Administrator.
- Product and price, shipping
- All product prices posted on the Dekoeko.com store website are given in Polish zlotys. VAT is included in the Seller’s Product price.
- The price given for each Product is binding at the time the Buyer places an order.
- If the Seller is a VAT payer, at the request of the Buyer, a VAT invoice will be issued in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change the prices of Products included in the Store’s offer, to introduce new Products to the Store’s offer, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the website www.dekoeko.pl , including granting rebates. The above entitlement does not affect the prices of Products in orders placed before the price change, the terms of promotional campaigns or sales.
- The buyer may receive a 10% discount on purchases in the store, in exchange for signing up for the newsletter by submitting a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org . The rebate code is granted only once and can be used once by entering the order in the field DISCOUNT CODE when placing the order.
- For sale, including promotional sales and sales, a limited number of Products is intended and orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received for these Products, until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
- The only form of payment for orders placed in the Store is a prepayment in full amount including the price of Gross Products together with shipping costs.
- Prepayments Buyers make by bank transfer to the Administrator’s bank account No. 29 1950 0001 2006 8083 0382 0001 DEKO EKO company zoo ul. J. Słowackiego 44 lok. 5.
- Pre-payments Buyers can also make online (by credit card or e-transfer) via the paypal.pl transaction platform or Przelewy 24).
- Payments by e-transfer are available for the following banks: Inteligo, mBank, BZ WBK, BPH, ING, KB24, InvestBank, Lukas Bank, Pekao, BGŻ, Millennium, PKO BP, MultiBank, BOŚ, Citi Handlowy, Nordea, Deutsche Bank, Fortis , Euro Bank, Raiffeisen, SGB, Alior, Bank Pocztowy, GetIn, Volkswagen Bank, Polbank, FM Bank, MeritumBank, HSBC Bank.
- After posting the prepayment for the order, the Administrator orders the Seller to send the Products to the Buyer. If the Administrator is the Seller, then he sends the ordered Product on his own. The Seller is obliged to send the ordered Products within 2 business days by courier and 3 working days by Poczta Polska SA from the moment of booking the payment for the order, if it is available, unless a different deadline is given in the product card. If the Product is made to order and the Seller has placed such information on his Account in the Product Description, the Seller is obliged to comply with the specified delivery date (see: „date of completion of the product” placed in the card of each product).
- The Seller sends the purchased Products, by registered mail, parcel or courier, in accordance with the Buyer’s declaration. There is also the option of pickup at the Seller’s premises if such a form of delivery has been provided by the Seller in the product card.
- The Administrator undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the product ordered by the Buyer, which is not available at the time of placing the order, has been delivered to the Buyer in the date specified in the Product Card.
- After sending the Product, the Buyer receives information about the status of the order by e-mail.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the delivery of the Product or a delay in delivery caused by an incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the Buyer.
- If the prepayment in full is not paid within 4 business days from the day the Buyer submits the order, the order will be canceled by the System Administrator.
- The right to withdraw from the contract
- In accordance with the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271), the Buyer being a Consumer, subject to paragraph 10 below, has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale, i.e. return the Product without giving a reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product. The cost of returning such Product shall be covered by the Buyer. Resignation of the Product in the manner specified in this point means the Buyer’s right to withdraw from the contract. The model statement of withdrawal is attached as Annex 1 to the Regulations.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract regarding the purchase of the Product, the Consumer should return the Product to the address of the Seller together with the return form attached to the package and constituting Annex 1 to the Regulations.
- To comply with the date specified in paragraph 1 it is enough to send a product or a statement to the address of the Seller before its expiry. Submitting the same statement about the intention to return the Product without the simultaneous return of the Product entails the obligation to immediately return the Product along with the completed return document.
- In the event of resignation from the Product purchased from the Store (ie the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract), the contract is considered void and the Consumer is released from any obligations. What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management; in particular, in this case the price paid for the Goods, including the cost of shipment is immediately returned to the Consumer after his withdrawal from the contract, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days, if the Seller did not undertake to collect the Product himself from the Consumer, is entitled to withhold refund of payments received from the Consumer until the Product returns by the Consumer or the Consumer provides proof of his return, depending on which event occurs first.
- Returned Product should be unused and complete, with the proviso that it may be subject to testing to the extent normally found in conventional stores. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The return of the Product should be made with all documents attached to the Product, including – filled out return form, in particular, if possible – VAT invoice / invoice, if it was issued to the Consumer, and – if possible – in the original packaging.
- If the prepayment is made, the Seller is obliged to pay the consumer statutory interest from the date of prepayment.
- Until the prepayment is made on the Customer, there are no obligations and the Customer may resign from the Order.
- Questions regarding the implementation of the right to return the Product, the Buyer may send to the Administrator by post or e-mail to the address email@example.com.
- The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the Seller performed the service fully with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the provision that he would lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the performance of the performance by the Seller;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the entrepreneur does not have control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
- in which the object of the sale is a non-prefabricated item, produced according to the Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service is a product that is quickly deteriorating or has a short shelf-life;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery; in which the subject of the service are Products which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- The seller provides Products without defects. The Buyer may file a complaint about the Product delivered by the Seller in the case of non-compliance of the delivered Product with the contract, in particular in the case of physical defects, mechanical damage that existed at the time of receipt of the Product by the Buyer or resulted from the cause inherent in the Product at the same time.
- The buyer should direct any complaints to the Seller to the address of the Seller, via the internet communicator to which the link CONTACT THE CREATOR is placed on the page with the Seller’s profile or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of any disputes between the Seller and the Buyer, the Buyer should be able to take photos of the mairą documenting the identified defects, incompatibilities or damage.
- The buyer intending to make a complaint should take into account that the offered products are made of recycled materials (recycled or upcycled materials) that determine the original appearance of the Product, and may cause the material from which the product bears permanent damage that is not defects and determining its uniqueness.
- Complaints are considered by the Sellers. The administrator can help the Buyer with complaints.
- If after receiving the Product, the Buyer finds defects in it, he should immediately contact the Seller (by sending an e-mail containing the Buyer’s name and surname, product number, Product name and exact description of the defect). Then after receiving a response from the Seller containing the address of the Seller, to which address the product is to be sent (returns to the Administrator’s address will not be accepted), the Buyer must send the complained product (protected from damage) with a detailed description of the defect by post (registered mail), via courier or in person). Defective product will be repaired or replaced by the Seller. If the repair is not possible, the Administrator on behalf of the Seller undertakes to return the equivalent of the price of the Product to the Buyer (including the cost of shipping and return shipping to the Seller) or offer other products available in the store to choose from. Reimbursement is carried out as a transfer to a Polish bank account from which the transfer was received, unless the Buyer informs in advance about a different bank account number.
- Reservations regarding the difference in the appearance of the Product ordered with the received, which result from the difference in the monitor’s parameters setting, in particular the difference in colors and shades of materials from which the Product was made, do not constitute grounds for complaint of the Goods.
- Complaints are considered at the latest within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Seller.
- The Buyer has the right to file a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of purchase, provided that the Seller has been notified of the defect within one year of finding the defect.
- The returned Product should be packed – if possible – in the original packaging or if it is not possible in another secure manner, and attach all documentation, in particular – warranty and service, attached to the delivered Product.
- The Seller is not the guarantor of the Products, unless it is clearly stated in the Product Data Sheet. If the Seller provides a quality guarantee covering Products, the warranty conditions are made available at the Product, in the Online Store. The Warranty entitlement shall be exercised in accordance with the conditions set out in the guarantee document attached to the Product.
- None of the provisions of the Regulations limits the rights of the Buyer that they are entitled to under the provisions of the applicable law on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Irrespective of the above-mentioned rights, the Consumer is entitled to request a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising from a concluded sales contract or to a voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
8 Personal data and confidentiality
1. BASIC INFORMATION
–The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the EU GDPR Regulation is DEKO EKO spółka z.o.o. (hereinafter DEK OEKO) with headquarters in Krakow (30-018), al. J. Słowackiego 44/5.
–Buyer – A user who purchases products offered by the Seller on the DEKO EKO website will be required to provide: name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, mailing address, data for shipping. The administrator will also process the history of orders placed by the buyer.
Buyers’ personal data is collected:
– on the basis of the consent of the Buyers (Article 6 (1) (a) of the RODO).
– to enable the Buyer to carry out the sale transaction with and through the DEKO EKO website (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR);
– in order to send promotional offers and information in the form of a newsletter, if the Buyer provides an email address and agrees to send correspondence electronically, the data will be used for (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
– in order to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on DEKO ECO (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), eg resulting from the Tax Ordinance Act or the Accounting Act;
– for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6 (1) letter f) of the RODO, for example, claims against the Administrator of claims;
– In order to execute and handle orders, the Administrator provides the Seller with the personal data of the Buyer, necessary for the proper implementation of the purchase process. The Buyer’s personal data may also be made available to other entities, if it is necessary for the performance of the contract of sale, fulfillment of legal obligations by DEKO EKO or implementation of DEKO ECO’s entitlements, e.g. courier company, IT solutions provider, accounting office.
– Data retention – The Buyer’s personal data will be processed until the Buyer requests them to be removed, unless it is necessary to keep some or all of the data for a longer, justified period of time to fulfill DEKO EKO’s obligations or to use DEKO EKO’s rights, in which case the data will be deleted immediately after the expiration of this period (eg upon expiration of warranty, guarantee or limitation periods for claims which expire in principle not later than within 6 years from the conclusion of the sales contract).
– Data subject rights– the Buyer has the right to access their personal data and request their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection personal data violates the provisions of the EU RODO Regulation.
– Providing data by the Buyer is voluntary, but necessary for concluding sales contracts through the DEKO EKO website or receiving a newsletter.
– In relation to the Buyers’ personal data, decisions will not be taken in an automated manner.
2. DATA SECURITY
o Information provided by Buyers processed and stored using appropriate security measures in accordance with the requirements set by Polish law. DEKO EKO protects Buyers’ data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The data is processed in a controlled environment, while maintaining high standards of protection. At the same time, we pay attention to the non-sharing by the Buyers of your registration data to third parties and the use of the „log out” option after the use of services offered by our services.
-This document can not be the basis for any claims against the administrator of the DEKO EKO website, unless such claims are based on the legal provisions in force in the Republic of Poland.
– DEKO EKO has links and redirects to other websites, the operator of DEKO EKO is not responsible for the privacy practices that apply to these websites.
9. Final provisions
- The Administrator reserves the right to change the content of these Regulations (changes to the rules of sale made through the Store’s website) by publishing a uniform content of the Regulations on the Website. All changes are effective from the date of their publication at www.dekoeko.pl . Orders placed before the changes to the Regulations are implemented on terms and conditions valid at the time of submission.
- Disputes arising from the execution of contracts concluded via the Store between the Seller and the Customer who is not a Consumer shall be subject to the court competent for the Seller’s registered office.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and laws detailing the rules of consumer sales shall apply.